Bullseye Wrist Band Helps Relieve Ulnar-Sided Wrist Pain, Support TFCC Injuries, and Stabilize the Radioulnar Joint (DRUJ) Through Targeted Compression Made Possible by Its Unique Silicone Ring Design
- Features a padded counterforce strap and soft silicone ring that fits around the ulnar head
- Applies targeted compression to control ulnar-sided pain and inflammation while still allowing full range of motion
- Provides support to the distal radioulnar joint without applying painful pressure on ulnar head
- Allows targeted compression without having to cinch the band tightly around the wrist
- Performance material wicks perspiration away from skin and antimicrobial properties maintain freshness between washings
YOUR SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED
We stand behind our product and know it works. That’s why we offer a money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied for any reason.
Simply return the Bullseye Wrist Band within 30 days of your purchase for a 100% refund. We also offer a 90-day warranty against material and workmanship defects.
Bullseye Wrist Band Helps Relieve Ulnar-Sided Wrist Pain, Support TFCC Injuries, And Stabilize the Radioulnar Joint (DRUJ) Through Targeted Compression Made Possible by Its Unique Silicone Ring Design
Bullseye Wrist Band is the only brace on the market that provides circular compression around the ulnar head. This targeted compression reduces ulnar sided wrist pain almost immediately.
Try Bullseye Wrist Band for relief from:
- TFCC (triangular fibrocartilage complex) Injuries (Tears and Sprains)
- Distal Radius Fractures, Post-recovery To Facilitate Return to Activity
- Sports Injuries
- DRUJ (distal radioulnar joint) Instability
- Repetitive Use / Occupational Injuries
- Pain on “pinky” side of wrist at rest or with movement Clicking or popping, especially with rotation
- Decreased grip strength
- Decreased or limited motion
- Pain when bearing weight
|Dimensions||10 × 3 × .5 in|
Large / X-Large
Fits wrist circumference 7" – 9"